Our Fresh Truffles
Our fresh Truffles are hunted by skilled hunters and dogs, wild, from private woodland.
Traditional methods and tools are used, ensuring minimal disruption to the ecosystem and that truffles continue to occur naturally for generations to come.
We love planet Earth. Some of our Truffle packaging is made from recycled material. All of the Truffle packaging we use is recyclable or re-usable. And none of it has far to travel, as it's also all made right here, in the UK.
- Box – To protect fresh Truffles and / or Truffle products in transit - 100% Recycled &
- Tape – To keep things as they should be - From Renewable Source, Vegan Friendly, &
- Tissue Paper - Embracing the fresh Truffle, ensuring any moisture is kept at bay
- 100% Recycled, Biodegradable, Recyclable & Compostable
- Filler Paper – A nest of Eco-cuddles to keep Truffles & products safe and stable in
transit - 100% Recycled & Recyclable
- Insulated Liner & Ice Pillows – These guarantee freshness for your fresh Truffle;
ensuring safety, and flavour and aroma are optimised - Food Safe, Recyclable &
Reusable (Chilled products only)